The 12.14 Foundation is run almost exclusively by volunteers, which offers us a unique perspective on the tremendous value of both time and commitment. We all have specific strengths that would benefit our children. Whatever your particular strength, whether you are a parent of children in the program or not, whether you have only a few hours once a year or a few hours once a week, there is a place for your at the 12.14 Foundation.
Annual volunteer opportunities:
• Communications & Social Media professional (12 hrs/month)
• Marketing professional (as needed)
• Educator for our ARC program. (10 hrs/month)
• Event / Fundraising Coordinator (as needed)
• Administrative Support (15 hours/month)
• Strategic Development/Execution: Fundraising, grant writing, corporate partnerships
• DonorPerfect expert (10 hours/month)
• Legal expert/Attorney to assist with contract review and occasional counsel (as needed)
• NewArts Mastery Experience Program (winter and summer summer support)
• Do you have a car to loan us?
• Experienced show production assistance
• Sound design
• Sound engineer
• Light design
• Home host. We are always looking for homes and rooms to host the out of town professionals who help us with the shows. This support is generally needed end of June through mid-August, and October – December.
• Light programmer
• Scenic designer
• Costume design
Enter your email to hear about upcoming events, volunteer opportunities and more!
Please support our children by purchasing tickets, bidding on our auction, or donating!